Charcoal briquette molding machine make the biomass material into briquettes. After the well prepare of raw material, briquette is easy at right operation of biomass briquette press. The material can be continuously feed into briquette press. First, the color of briquettes may be a little dark even black, but after a while, the color will be light to normal level coming out of biomass briquette machine.
Raw Material could be: sawdust, tree branches, bamboo sawdust, coconut shells, straw, rice husks, corn cobs, peanut skins, vinasse and our machines are capable of making various sizes of charcoal, which can be used for animal food, biomass straw fuel and other.
The process for producing charcoal briquette as follow:
1. Crush the raw material into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm)
2. Dry the material by machine or dried it in the sun , till the moisture is less than 12%
3. Put the material into feed let of briquette machine
4. Produce the briquette stick from biomass material without any additive
4. Carbonized the briquette stick
The finish product bio-fuel briquette is 45-80mm in diameter, occurs in the hollow quadrangular or hexagonal cylinder or hollow hexagonal with a 15-20mm hole through the body.
Next Article：What Drying Machine Is Used For？