Charcoal Briquette Machine used for raw materials is very extensive, such as: sawdust, crop straw, wood branches, rice hull, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell, coconut shell, s" />
Charcoal Briquette Machine used for raw materials is very extensive, such as: sawdust, crop straw, wood branches, rice hull, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell, coconut shell, sunflower shell, furfural dregs, cotton stalks, corn stalks, sesame straw, corncob and shrubs broken branches. Briquette diameter of the stick by the ZY-ZBJ70 Charcoal Briquette Machine is 70mm.
Requirements of Raw Materials:
1. Diameter (size) :3-5mm ( if can not meet the requirement, it will need a crusher to crushing the raw material;
2. Moisture: 8-12%, (if can not meet the requirement, it will need a dryer);
3. No much impurity in the raw material;
1. Crush the raw material into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm)
2. Dry the material by machine or dried it in the sun , till the moisture is less than 12%
3. Put the material into feed let of Charcoal Briquette Machine
4. Produce the briquette stick from biomass material without any additive
1. No need any binder and chemical product.
2. Density higher:The raw material density is generally about 130kg/m3, and the density of formed charcoal bar is 1100-1400kg/m3.
3. The charcoal bar size is one over ten of the original, but its combustibility has been improved greatly.
4. These charcoal bars can replace coals for producing and living, and the thermal efficiency is enhanced by 30%-40%.
|Model||Power||Capacity||Briquette Diameter||Feed Inlet Diameter||Weight|
|ZY-ZBJ70||18.5-22 Kw||280-340 Kg/H||70 mm||≤5 mm||780 Kg|